Immigration Law Firm
Immigration Law Attorney specializing in cases for Permanent Residency, Work Permits, & Green Cards
Elizabeth Chatham has been a practicing immigration law attorney in Phoenix, AZ since 2005. She helps people attain permanent residency with a work permit or immigration green card.
Chatham Legal is a boutique immigration law firm located in downtown Phoenix, Arizona and offers high quality, personalized and cost effective immigration services for the individual, corporate, and non profit client. We are experts in the areas of temporary visa and permanent residence applications, family and employment based immigration matters. We will provide comprehensive proactive and strategic advice to assist all of our clients throughout the immigration life cycle.
From the Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court Decides Arizona’s “Show Me Your Papers Law” SB107025.06
- Supreme Court Affirms Legal Arizona Workers Act6.06
- The New Era of H-1B visas19.02
- The Entertainment Visa?12.01
- How did Icert fair this in 2009?29.12
- USCIS to Temporarily Accept H-1B Filing Absent Certified LCA12.11
- Reverse Brain Drain22.10
- USCIS Update27.08